Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm Not Going To Take It Anymore Day

I tried really hard to think of something today that I just wasn't going to take anymore...

... but it turns out I'm pretty content. I was really hoping some of you would leave hilarious comments of things that you just aren't going to take anymore... but alas, I'm stuck using my own imagination.

Oh wait... I did have one mini moment today. I mean... if we're being honest.

But how do I put this with some tact?? Aw heck. Lately my six year old boy has gotten into the habit of going to the bathroom without lifting up the seat... which then makes a mess, which OF COURSE he doesn't clean up. And today after being the next person in the bathroom after him and being the butt (no pun intended) of that mess...

I just wasn't going to take it anymore!!

For what I hope is the final time, I showed my six year old boy the correct way for a man to lift the seat to do his business.

So there... that's my story.

*** HEAD'S UP!!! ***

Tomorrow is Bubble Bath Day (this one I'll have no trouble with!!), National English Toffee Day, Fruitcake Toss Day, and Learn To Ski Day (I wish!)

I've got a bril idea! Eat your English Toffee while enjoying a bubble bath!

You can thank me later :)

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment