Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January 11th 2011

1-11-11

How cool is that??

How did you celebrate today??

In case you didn't know... today was "Cigarettes Are Hazardous To Your Health Day"

my lungs thank me for not smoking. Ever.

They didn't thank me, however, for spending time in the dusty basement helping hubby put up shelves.

*cough. hack. sneeze. repeat.*

Catching up...

January 8th was Bubble Bath Day and I wanted to share with you all my current favorite bubble bath...



Secret Wonderland, by Bath and Body Works. YUMMY!!

January 9th was Balloon Ascension Day and Positively Penguins Day. Does it count that my first grader is learning about penguins at school?? I had visions of going to get some balloons with helium in them and letting them go with my preschooler, and you know what? After some of this snow/ice clears up we may still do that! Better late than never!

January 10th was National Cut Your Energy Costs Day and National Clean Off Your Desk Day. Erm... I didn't do either. And believe you me, I've got a desk that needs cleaning off, but it's just so hard to do that when there's car hood sledding to participate in outside in the snow!

So...

*** HEAD'S UP!!! ***

I couldn't find anything to celebrate for tomorrow, the 12th, but...

January 13th is Public Radio Broadcasting Day and Rubber Ducky Day
January 14th is Caesarean Section Day, Organize Your Home Day, and Dress Up Your Pet Day
January 15th is Bald Eagle Appreciation Day, and Miss America

and that finishes us up for this week

How are YOU going to celebrate??

No comments:

Post a Comment