Monday, April 5, 2010

April 5th 2010

BLOG!! I've missed you!!

April 1st I was with family all day and at my grandma's visitation that night. It was difficult to get online at the hotel aaaaand get four kids and hubby all ready for our early morning the next day for the funeral. Guess who got to iron ALL the clothes? *points to self*

I love being a mom and taking care of my family though.

Friday morning was the funeral and then we were on the road to Oklahoma City where we ate supper at Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill



and then my sister, my 14 year old (step) daughter and myself went to the 10:55 p.m. showing of "The Last Song."



We didn't get back to the hotel until 1:30 in the morning... so... no blogging.

Saturday we were on the road all day with a stop to visit Levi's namesake...



... and didn't get home until midnight.

and Sunday was Easter

which brings me to today... the first day in April that I've been able to sit down and blog. Which stinks because April 2nd was International Children's Book Day and I would have really liked to have celebrated that one and blog about it. I want to know what your favorite children's book is!! Leave me a comment and let me know. Does it count that we went to Barnes and noble on the 2nd? I say it does. I DID buy two brain quest packs to do with my 11 year old (step) son.

So... to catch up:

April 1 was: April Fool's Day, national Fun Day, Sorry Charlie Day, St. Stupid Day, and Creative Mind Day

April 2 was: International Children's Book Day, and Reconciliation Day

April 3 was: Pony Express Day, and Tweed Day

April 4 was: Easter and World Rat Day

and today... April 5th, is: national Deep Dish Pizza Day

Did YOU celebrate?

We ate pizza hut buffet to celebrate



I got this picture from my sister...



... with a note that said: "hey city mouse. i celebrated today with schlotzsky's! :)"

CUTE!

it's not too late to celebrate! Run out and get a deep dish pizza for supper!!

*** HEAD'S UP!!! ***

Tomorrow is Drowsy Driver Awareness Day, and Teflon Day

Let us know if you celebrate and I'll get it on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment