Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March 31st 2010

Happy last day of March!!

Woot Woot.

so today was what? I've lost track.

Oh yeah... Today was "She's Funny That Way" Day... and my three year old who usually has me in stitches wasn't really cracking me up today. I can't think of a single thing that's been funny that she's said today unless you count when we stopped at a rest stop just outside of Oklahoma City on our way to Texas and we went in to use the bathroom. She loudly announced that she'd thrown up in her mouth a little and swallowed it. nice.

*** HEAD'S UP!!! ***

Tomorrow is April Fool's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to know... what's the best prank that you've ever pulled on someone... or the best prank that's ever been pulled on you??

Tomorrow is the visitation for my grandma's funeral on Friday. I don't imagine there'll be much joking around going on... but tomorrow I'll tell you the best April Fool's joke I've ever fallen for. But first I want to hear yours!

Leave a comment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment