Sunday, March 28, 2010

March 28th 2010

Well, yesterday was Quirky Country Music Song Titles Day, but noone left any comments here on the blog. Boooooo. Hissssss.

A few people left comments on my facebook though.

Here were a couple:

"Does Your Chewing Gum Lose Its Flavor on the Bedpost Overnight"

"I have tears in my ears from lyin on my pillow cryin over you."

"Let the bird of paradise fly up your nose." (Little Jimmy Dickens)

Then there's always these:

"If I Had a Nose Full of Nickels, I’d Sneeze Them All Atchoo!" (Lou Carter)

"Flushed from the Bathroom of Your Heart" (Johnny Cash)

"White Trash Wedding" (The Dixie Chicks)

"Get Your Tongue Out of My Mouth ‘Cause I’m Kissin’ You Goodbye" (John Denver)

and

"It’s Hard to Kiss the Lips At Night That Chew Your Ass Out All Day Long" (The Notorious Cherry Bombs)


Today was Palm Sunday and Weed Appreciation Day.

I was afraid that Weed Appreciation might refer to marijuana... but I found this link explaining it [click here]... however, April 20th is national Pot Smoker's Day. Oh Boy.

I didn't appreciate any weeds today.

but I DID see my first beefsteak tomato start to sprout! =)



*** HEAD'S UP!!! ***

Tomorrow is national Mom and Pop Business Owner's Day

I want to know what your favorite mom and pop business is. So leave a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment