Sunday, March 14, 2010

March 14th 2010

Today was Daylight Savings Day, International Ask a Question Day, Potato Chip Day, and Pi Day.

Did you celebrate??

We celebrated potato chip day here at our house.

Did you know?...

~ The original [potato chip] was created in 1853 by George Crum in Saratoga Springs, New York.
~ They were originally called Saratoga Chips

The story is pretty neat. Click on the link to the wikipedia page above and read about it.

However they were invented... I'm sure glad they were! =)

We taste tested three types of potato chips here today.

Lay's Sour Cream & Onion


Ruffles Original Potato Chip


&

Lay's Wavy Hickory Barbecue


there was an obvious winner...



but that was before...

I introduced the kids to...

chocolate dipped potato chips!

yup, that's right.

I was in a candy store on the beach once and they sold chocolate covered potato chips. They changed my life. I couldn't keep the secret to myself. It just wouldn't be fair!



Today was also International Ask a Question Day.

I challenged you all to ask me whatever you wanted... and so far no one has. Hmph. You still have time though. I'll take questions until midnight. and it works out well because... tomorrow is True Confessions Day.

Levi's question was "do people ever have breakfast on an airplane?"

really? the things that are important to five year old boys. I told him he could ask me ANYTHING. But the answer to that is that yes, people can have breakfast on an airplane. In case you too wondered.

My question is... do you have anything you want to confess? Leave an anonymous comment and I'll include your confession in the blog tomorrow. This could get juicy!

*** HEAD'S UP!!! ***

Tomorrow is

Napping Day (yessss!!!!!) and True Confessions Day

if you celebrate, upload your pics to the flickr group [celebrating every day] or email them to me at citymousecountryhouse@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment