Saturday, March 13, 2010

March 13th 2010

So how did YOU celebrate today?

Today was Earmuffs Day, International Fanny Pack Day, and Genealogy Day

I was really hoping that someone would bust out their 1990's fanny pack and take a picture of themselves wearing it, because we don't have any fanny packs here.

we also don't have earmuffs. I know! right?

so we substituted...





We'd love to see how (if) you celebrated today!

post pics to the [celebrating every day] flickr group. Or email them to me!

*** HEAD'S UP! ***

tomorrow is...

International Ask a Question Day. Have a question you've been dying to ask? I will literally answer any question thrown at me tomorrow... just leave it in the comment section. City Mouse answers all!

tomorrow is also Pi Day. Get it? 3/14 (3.14)

and it's also...



Potato Chip Day!!

also, don't forget to "spring forward" tonight... because tomorrow is also Daylight Savings Day. I wouldn't want you to sleep in and show up late for church. That'd be embarassing. I mean... not that I've ever done it before...

3 comments:

  1. I have totally shown up an hour late for church before. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pictures, but I spent the afternoon working on Alex's school project. He is doing his autobio for the 4th quarter in Language Arts class. Cool project. So today, I decided to get onto ancestry.com and do the 14 day free trial. Way cool. I have traced the Schenewark line all the way back to Stadt Hannover, Niedersachsen Germany and Prussia (Hum never heard of Prussia and had to ask Russell.) Now working on the VanNoy line. A little more difficult since Grandma was the first one over to the US from her family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool, Jana!
    I didn't do anything for genealogy day yesterday. You'll have to be sure to print out what you find so the rest of us know the Schenewark family history.

    ReplyDelete